Together, OneTouch Ultra Plus Flex™ meter and the OneTouch Reveal™ app help you manage your blood sugarAutomatic notifications
The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app automatically notifies you of repeated highs or lows so you can take action to avoid them in the future.Blue, green and red
The OneTouch Reveal™ app with ColorSure™ technology automatically organizes your blood sugar results in a color-coded logbook and dashboards that link with your logged food, insulin and activity.Syncs seamlessly
Works together with your OneTouch Ultra Plus Flex™ meter so you have the information you need, when you need it.Share data
See and share your progress with your family, friends, or trusted care network.And a lot more!
A1c comparator* with last 90 days blood sugar results average, set personalized goals for number of daily blood glucose tests, steps walked, carbs and activity, set reminders to test your blood sugar and take your insulin.
*Must enter A1C test result provided by healthcare professional.
Download the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app for FREE!
OneTouch Reveal™ Web App
OneTouch Reveal™ web app helps you see a bigger picture
The OneTouch Reveal™ web app tracks glucose levels and insulin doses. Dive into personalized dashboards that connect your blood glucose with food, insulin, and activity.
Reports can be printed, ready for discussion at your next appointment with your healthcare professional.
Can be used on PC and Mac – your data is downloaded straight from your OneTouch Ultra Plus Flex™ meter via a cable connection.
Manuals and downloads
What is the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app?
The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app is a diabetes management tool that can help you track your blood sugar from your wireless device and easily share your readings with your healthcare professional and family members.
The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app turns blood glucose results from the meter into personalized reports and displays information on a mobile phone or tablet that is easy to understand. Blood glucose readings can be sent wirelessly to a mobile device, such as iOS and Android*, or downloaded via the USB connection to the web application.
The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app connects your data in new ways, revealing meaningful insights to help you stay on track between visits.What are the key features of the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app?
Who is the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app designed for?
- Draws a timeline of important blood sugar and activities. Highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range – to help you consider different solutions for the future.
- Colorful, easy to understand visuals of your blood sugar readings.
- Connects blood glucose, food, insulin delivery, dosing and activity data
- Add important information about your readings, such as food, exercise or insulin.
- Detect HIGH and LOW blood sugar patterns.
- Set reminders like when to test and when to take insulin or other medication.
- Syncs data from your OneTouch Ultra Plus Flex™ meter directly to your smartphone – so you have the information you need when you need it
- Share your results and progress report with your family or healthcare professional. The Office Code feature allows you to securely share your data with your healthcare team. Just ask them for their office code.
- Sync your data with the Apple Health app, providing you with a comprehensive view of your overall health.
- Keep all of your data in one place.
The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app is intended for use by people with diabetes to view, track, trend and share their data from their blood glucose meter to support their diabetes management.Where do I get the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app?
The free OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app is available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play™ Store*.What are the system requirements for the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app?
The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app is compatible with:
- Please check the latest up to date information about system number requirements from iOS and Android in Knowledgebase or current AppStore/PlayStore description
- Bluetooth® Low Energy (aka 4.x or Bluetooth® Smart) is required to pair the mobile device with the OneTouch Ultra Plus Flex™ meter
Because the iPad 2 does not support Bluetooth® Low Energy (aka Bluetooth® 4.x or Bluetooth® Smart), this iOS device can only pair with the OneTouch Verio® Sync meter.I am using Android 6.0 or 6.0.1 but am not able to pair my Bluetooth® device with the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app. How do I fix it?
- With the changes introduced by Android in the 6.0 release, users will be asked to allow location services permissions through the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app. The new permissions model is required if the user wishes to pair or sync their mobile device with a Bluetooth® device via an app.
- In order to pair any Bluetooth® device with an app in Android 6.0, the customer must enable the Location Services permission. LifeScan suggests customers who receive this prompt to tap Allow. This will direct them to the App Permissions screen, where the customer can toggle the Location entry on by sliding the button to the right.
- Note: While the prompt wording does ask to access the device's location via the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app, enabling this option does not actually send location information to the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app. The prompt is actually asking to allow Bluetooth® pairing within the app.
- This is an issue with the Android operating system and there is nothing LifeScan can do with the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app to circumvent the issue.
For more information about the latest Google permission requirements, see Google's Android 6.0 Changes document.How much does the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app cost?
The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app is free of charge.Where is the data uploaded to the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app stored? Is data stored in the cloud?
Data uploaded to the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app is automatically backed up to your OneTouch Reveal™ account on our cloud-based server. This enables an individual to access their data on multiple compatible devices, or retrieve their data if one device is lost or damaged.How is the OneTouch Reveal™ web app different from the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app? Do they work together?
The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app makes it easy to view and track your results on a smartphone or tablet. Using a compatible OneTouch® meter, users can wirelessly sync their data to the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app, and that data is automatically updated with the OneTouch Reveal™ web app in the cloud.
The OneTouch Reveal™ web app is a web-based application intended for use by individuals or healthcare professionals in the home or healthcare facilities for transmitting data from home monitoring devices, such as glucose meters and insulin pumps, to a server database to support diabetes management.
The system automatically aggregates data from multiple devices, including insulin pumps, blood glucose meters, and Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) devices.How many results are displayed in the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app?
When you sync a compatible OneTouch® meter with the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app, the logbook displays up to 365 days of blood glucose results and data entries.*
*Blood glucose results are automatically transferred and stored when used with the OneTouch Ultra Plus Flex™ meter.Are results tagged as control solution results stored in the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app?
The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app does not store transferred blood glucose results which are tagged as control solution results.How does the sharing feature work on my mobile device?
The data sharing feature lets you share your blood sugar information with others via text or email. Data sharing is available only on screens containing the data share icon. Tap the Share icon.
Using the sharing feature, some of the items you can share are:
- Your last blood sugar reading
- A PDF-formatted progress report, including your key blood sugar summaries and statistics; and the logbook for 14, 30, or 90 days
- A CSV-formatted file that displays your blood sugar information in simple table form for 14, 30, or 90 days
NOTE: Sharing options depend upon the capabilities of the compatible wireless device you are using.Does the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app work with other OneTouch® brand meters?
Currently, the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app syncs wirelessly with the OneTouch Verio® Sync meter (U.S. Only), the OneTouch Ultra Plus Flex™ meter, the OneTouch Select Plus Flex™ meter, the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter and OneTouch Ultra Plus Reflect™ meter.What is Bluetooth® wireless technology?
Bluetooth® is a type of wireless (RF) communication. Cell phones use Bluetooth® technology as do many other devices. Your OneTouch Verio®Sync meter, OneTouch Ultra Plus Flex™ meter, OneTouch Select Plus Flex™ meter, OneTouch Verio Reflect™ meter and OneTouch Ultra Plus Reflect™ meter use Bluetooth® to pair with the compatible mobile devices to send results to the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app.
Please refer to the meter Owner’s Booklet for the exact distance and for information about using your meter’s Bluetooth® feature.What is new in the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app 4.0 release?
- With the Blood Sugar Mentor™, patients could better understand what their results mean to help them know when to take action, compared to using their previous meter.* †
(only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect™ / OneTouch Ultra Plus Reflect™ meter)
- The OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app automatically sends you a notification on your smartphone when a high or low pattern is detected so you can take action to avoid them in the future.
- Goal Tracking functionality - Set up and track personalized goals, and visualize your progress overtime.
- The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal™ mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days. §
* Always use your current result for immediate treatment decisions and talk to your healthcare professional before making significant changes to your diabetes care plan.
† Compared to using a meter without a Blood Sugar Mentor™ messages feature.
§ Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
*works with iOS and Android™ phones or tablets. Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod® and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Inc. All right reserved. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. is under license.